This pudding needs very simple ingredients, very easy to make and taste delicious. Try it!!
7 eggs (Gred A)
1 tin condense milk (small)
5 table spoons sugar
1 t/b spoon custard flour - optional
1 cup water
1. Put 3 table spoons of sugar into cake tray (9" diameter).
2. Put it over low heat until the sugar is melted and golden.
3. Turn to coat bottom and sides of tray with the caramel.
4. Set aside.
1. Beat eggs.
2. Stir in condense milk.
3. Dissolve custard flour and 2 t/b spoon sugar with water.
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Pour into caramel-coated tray.
6. Steam for about 30 minutes to 45 minutes. Slow fire and slightly longer is better.
7. Let cool completely. Invert on a serving dish.
8. Decorate with mix fruits (optional).